Thursday Night Men's Groups
- Thursday September 10th - 7:00pm
Come on out and meet the guys and get signed up for a group. Coffee and Donuts served.
Each Thursday there are five groups for men to study what it is to be an authentic man. The series addresses careers, success, family, faith, finances, etc.
- The Quest for Authentic Manhood
- Winning At Work And Home
- The Great Adventure
- 33 - Journey to Manhood Modeled by Jesus
Raising a Modern Day Knight
- Direction for dads in raising sons.
for more info on Men's studies.
$25/course - includes workbook
Eat Like a Wild Man
Annual event for Men
Enjoy a meal of wild meat, expertly prepared.
Hear stories from the hunt by men who love their family and friends and enjoy hunting with them.
Monday January 25th, 2016 - 6:00pm
The "Ironman" Group
Proverbs 27:17 - "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
Ironman is a group open to professionals who want to develop leadership character and skills in their lives.
Weekly Meeting - Wednesday at 8:15 - 9:15 am - at Starbucks on 137 Ave and 138 St.
- To connect with and mutually encourage people of diverse job responsibilities and backgrounds.
- To become "sharper" and more focused in living life on purpose.
Enquiries may be made by calling 780.452.5569 ext 229
Reading and discussing books on leadership, character and relationships.
Currently reading "The Spark."